- Owner: Singha Estate Public Company Limited
- Area: 120,000 (Office 60,000 Sq.m. and Retail 10,000 Sq.m.)
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Scope of Service: MEP Engineering Design
- Brief Description: The building is mixed-use commercial complex (11 storeys) which comprises of office 27 storeys, plaza zone 5 storeys and parking 11 storeys.
- Sustainable Design: Certified LEED-CS Version 3.0 at the Gold Level
image: thinkofliving.com / hipflat.co.th / ddproperty.com
SINGHA COMPLEX is the mixed-use project located in the heart of the city on the best location of Asoke-Phetchaburi Road where is the link between the old CBD and the new CBD.
The project is consisted of Grade-A offices and retail shops under the development of Singha Estate Co., Ltd. as a real estate developer who will deliver the elegance along with the perfect usability for residence and work place, additionally, it presents the utmost meticulousness together with coziness under the concept of the perfect urban living, this 42-storey building has a total construction area of 120,000 square meters with an office space of 60,000 square meters and residential area of 10,000 square meters, spending the construction budget of 10,000 Million Baht.
The Project has planned to obtain LEED Certification in Environment and Energy Conservation by achieving rating level of Gold, LEED is one of international standards recognized in considering of energy and resource use, and the quality of life of building users.
The design team members of this project are from multidisciplinary areas and EEC is a part of this design team, providing consultancy on building engineering in preparation of building systems such as stable electrical system, energy-efficient air conditioning system, water-saving sanitary system and fire protection system to form security and properly respond to the use of building users.